![]() |
| Waiting for the friend in the station of train of Esteio |
![]() |
| Students of the theater university that went to see the show |
![]() |
| Artistic intervention in the station of train of Porto Alegre |
![]() |
| Surprised party of Pâmela |
Hello!
Today it
was one day very disrupted. After the class I went to Porto Alegre to attend a show of the students
that they are at the theater university, was very legal.
Today it
was the birthday of two my friends: Maria Helena that now lives in Ceará :/ (other
state) and Pâmela that lives right here in the city that I live.
Then I went
to seek a present for Pâmela with my friend Cláudia. After so much to walk
found the perfect present, a bag of her favorite band "The
Beatles."
When we
were going back to Esteio came across with a surprise in the train. An artistic
intervention to publish the public library that it exists inside of the train
station. Until I won a book!
I went to
the encounter with my theater group and later to the house of Pâmela because we
would make a surprised party for her.
I went to
sleep very late, but everything went well!
Kisses of a
very tired Samanta.
By Samanta Della Passe.
25/04/2012.


.jpg)
.jpg)
