![]() |
| Accident |
Today when
it was arriving at the Culture House for the encounter of the theater, I came
across an accident. There were a lot of people in the street, fireman, police.
It is on these moments that I feel fragile before the rest of the world, that I
see that the life is on the verge always and that that doesn't just depend on
us. There is many inconsequent drivers driving made drunk or infringing the
laws. There are imprudent pedestrians also. And when it is not an accident, it
is a fight where ends up reaching people of out or an assault. I come back from
the theater to the 21:00 of bus and I am always a lot of afraid that happens
some thing in the itinerary. There was never serious with me, just some assault
threats and accidents that I just witnessed. The people should respect more for
their lives, but since they don't make that, at least they could stop being
selfish and they think about the other people that will also harm with their
actions.
Kisses.
By Samanta Della Passe.

