Show: “Poverty Servant of two estancieiros*”
*owners of great earth lots.
It was a typical comedy of street theater, with a lot of cheerful music and a lot of confusion.
I loved!

Show: “Haikai - Only the clouds swim in the bottom of the river”
It was very different than I am accustomed to see. It was very touching.
Hello!
Today I went with the theater group that I am part to attend the 4th Festival of Theater of Street in Porto Alegre (city where Amabile lives). it is well close to Esteio then we went of train that takes on average 40 minutes. Besides having several options of shows happening very near one of the other, is everything free, it is only to stop in turn and to see. I love to see those shows, after all I am impassioned by theater. Every time that I see a theatrical show feel like studying Theater in the university. But, the doubts and fears are so many... Well, this conversation is for other hour. Now, we will only tan that wonderful moment that it always renews my energies!
Kisses, and a lot of shit * for you!
*This is the form of wanting luck in the theater.
By: Samanta Della Passe - 13/04/2012



