Show the Forfun
Had many people!
Classic photo in the bathroom.
I and my best friends Ester and Luciane.
Hi people!
Yesterday my day was pretty cool.
In the afternoon out with my mother to buy a shoe for me and then went to the beauty salon to paint my nails.
At night, I came home and went to pick the clothes for the show, I chose plaid shorts, black shirt and combat boots. I went to a show with my friends. The show was the band "Scracho" and "Forfun." I love Scracho * - *, the songs are great. The show was very tri *, loved, loved!
Me and my friends danced, sang and talked. Today I came home late and slept until 12pm.
* tri is a word we use here in the south means that something was really cool, like show (:
A kiss and now I'm going to rest tomorrow has class!
By: Amanda Freiry
15/04/2012
